How do players tryout?
Do I have to tryout every year?
Where do I find tryout dates?
I cannot see tryout dates, where do I find them?
Are tryouts held at different locations?
What should I bring to a tryout?
How do I find out my tryout results?
View More FAQ »
Sockers FC offers camps and clinics during the year for members and non-members. These programs are sponsored by the Youth Foundation and assist players enjoy the sport of soccer that may not generally be able to through physical disability, financial status or geographical access.
On May 13th, 2013, Brian Rigby head coach at UIC, will perform a free clinic for female players from 15-18. The clinic will take place at Olympic park, Schaumburg IL at 5:30pm. For more information contact Trey Bradberry.
On May 6th, 2013, Nate Norman, head coach at Western Michigan University, will perform a free clinic for female players from 15-18. The clinic will take place at Olympic park, Schaumburg IL at 5:30pm. For more information contact Trey Bradberry.
On April 28th, 2013, Barry Bimbi, head coach at Loyola University, will perform a free clinic for female players from 15-18. The clinic will take place at Olympic park, Schaumburg IL at 5:30pm. For more information contact Trey Bradberry.
These clinics are for players that are not currently registered (Non Sockers Members)
*Scroll down to see instructions for Registration | SignUp | Enroll
Sockers FC operates camps during school summer vacation for all children, current members and recreational players. A list of Summer Camps are below:
Current camps are available for Sockers FC players and can be found on the Optional Training page.
The following instructions are a "How to Register Guide":
Step 1: Create an online account (for new players)
1. Go to the MySam link Click here.
2. If you are new to MySam, go to item #2 under "New Customer Registration"
3. Enter in an email address you want associated with your family account
4. Click Sign Up.
5. You will be taken to the "Customer Account Page"
6. Fill out form completely. Add ALL of your children at this time, even if they will not be registering for a soccer team.
7. Make a note of your new password.
8. You will receive a confirmation email.
9. Click the link within the email to confirm your registration...
You are ready for "Step 2" below.
Step 2: Register for 2013 – 2014 SYF Soccer School
1. Go to the MY Sam link Click here.
2. Log in to your MySam account
3. Click register
4. Click “classes/camps/clinics”
5. Select the “player” you wish to register
6. Under results – click the appropriate “register” for SYF Soccer School
7. Check the appropriate medical/allergy option
8. Click “checkout” and proceed to complete registration. If confirmed you will receive a “registered receipt” via email.
545 S. Consumers Ave., Palatine, IL 60074 USA
Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 4:00pm (Finance 9.00 - 2.00pm)
Office 847.788.5321 (Financial)
2013 Sockers FC Chicago. All rights reserved.